Setting up an e-commerce store is no long the tough task it once was. There are plenty of resources that can help you navigate exactly what to do when you want to start selling your products online. Providing an innovative omni-channel solution for your store is just one step in enhancing your customer experience.
At Packaly, we’re always looking at the impact of our business solutions on current small/medium and enterprise businesses. With our collaboration with Decathlon, we’ve connected an enterprise player that covers more than 30 countries around the world.
Focusing on smaller/medium retailers in particular, such as independent shops, local necessities, and entertainment solutions, they have proven that an on-demand delivery option can increase your customer base. This was discovered as we started with zero integrations and built an intuitive dashboard where businesses can submit an order to be shipped on the spot, which proved two important aspects about on-demand shipping:
- There is guarantee that a small/medium retailer can start shipping the same day, without any integration needed.
- Our dashboard gives our clients the opportunity to ship directly to their local customers. You can increase the repurchase rate of your loyal customers while they are in the convenience of their own homes.
So, how exactly do we onboard retailers with an e-commerce store that doesn’t have an integration setup with us? This is the process in a few simple steps:
- The Packaly team can provide a demo for the store on how the dashboard works, presenting an overview of the 3 services we offer (60-minute express delivery, same day evening delivery, and next day scheduled delivery), and make sure that applying our dashboard is easy to do in just a few steps.
- A discussion with the store manager can define different goals for reaching new and existing customers. Together, we let our customer success manager explore the potential for your business and lets you experience the same feeling of excitement your customers will when they can see their parcel being shipped and where it is. We want to make sure that our quality is always on point, so we highly value human interaction and communication.
- Take a look at the existing e-commerce shop and see if we can make a simple shipping option in the checkout that states an on-demand, evening, or next day delivery option.
The dashboard interface is key to the fast and reliable shipping option we give to our retail partners. It’s easy to apply and use Packaly’s delivery service for your business. Promising your customers that they can receive their parcels when it suits them best.
Starting to ship with Packaly is simple and takes just a few steps:
- Register your company on our dashboard through the button below.
- Add your store location and opening times. These are the times you are at your store to prepare a parcel.
- Create a delivery by selecting the pick-up store and the drop-off addresses and filling in the rest of the details.
- Your parcel is going to be picked up in the given timeframe you chose. Did you choose express delivery? Then you can expect a rider to be there in about 10 minutes.
- Live-track the parcel on your dashboard, so you know when it gets delivered.
Are you ready to start shipping? Schedule a demo with our team and let’s get you shipping on-demand now.
Ready to start shipping?
Sign up to the dashboard and start shipping right away!