A startup doesn't know what doll and boring moments are. Everyday we work from early in the morning till late in the evening on the most complex and diverse problems. Our mission? Making 60 minutes the standard shipment time for packages around the world.
As a customer support intern you are part of the team that represents our company with any question or problem. No problem is too big, you know how to solve them fast and professional. Whatever problem it is, you got this covered. You are passionate about solving people's problems and are the right person to contribute to an awesome startup with a strong focus on quality support.
We offer all our positions the best care and the most responsibilities you can wish for. We believe that if you are an intern or a long-term member of the team you still got the knowledge and expertise to change the way Packaly operates every day. This should not be limited to boring spreadsheets and administrative work that makes you less happy day by day. Our core focus is too improve the way you work, improve your skillsets and get you ready to rumble.
Still triggered and interested to join the team? Lets continue!
These are your main responsibilities:
- You run the operational reporting together with the COO which includes, but not limited to analyzing, reviewing and interpreting trends from the logistic related data
- You work on the supply-demand ratio, to make sure we always have enough riders on the road
- You are eager to improve the Customer Journey to give customers and riders the best experience
- You contribute to our transport network, operational vision and growth strategy based on your reporting and findings
- You serve our customers with a smile and always consider the customer or the rider king. We are there for them, so let's make their day!
- You improve the support articles that we send to our riders over chat support
- Together with the Support Manager you are responsible for the operations. You take control and take lead when necessary
Cool, you are still there? Bravo!
It's good to know what kind of culture we have at Packaly. We are a startup, which means that you just need to watch all seasons of Silicon Valley and you are up to date... No, just kidding. Here are 3 examples that probably will explain our culture best:
- We don't have a 9:00 till 17:00 mentality. Our CEO starts his day at 6:00 with a run, where our CTO starts his day at 9:30 with the standup from his living room when he is working from home. We don't mind working from home, just make sure that you don't miss your standup meeting at 9:30 or any other meeting that is planned for your day.
- It's 16:30, Monday afternoon and the sun is doing his thing pretty well today. Time to grab some cold beers from the fridge and join the rest of the team for a quick recap of the day, latest news or latest Netflix episodes that keep you busy at night. There is plenty of time to work over a day, we just want to make sure that you finish your tasks without a burnout!
- Last minute appointment with a friend, need to leave the office earlier than you expected? We don't take track of time, we take track of tasks.
Sounds pretty straightforward right? When you onboard to the team you will be handed all the information you need on a silver plate with your name on it... We call it: The Silver Notion Plate.
This is what we offer you:
- Open vacation policy. We don't mind how many days, just check with your team that the work still gets done. We do not count vacation days
- Free lunch, tea, coffee, snacks, soda or whatever you fancy!
- As a support
- Relaxed, informal ways of working and sociable colleagues. Every week we have drinks with the other internationally oriented residents and there are plenty of events happening all year round
- A great network of influencers, potential lifetime friends, talented geeks and promoting connections
- FREE SPOTIFY to listen to the Packaly Spotify Office tunes
- A great amount of money for an internship
- A great office in the center of Utrecht
- You know how to plan your day and solve as many tickets as needed in the recommended service level
- You are a killer when it comes to tickets.
- You got what it takes to improve the customer service department daily.
- You are not dirty of giving your honoust opinion about our current customer service policies
- Experience in a similar role or the drive to learn on the go
- Not a 9:00 to 17:00 mentality
- Share and improve our vision on On-demand delivery
- Enough rest before you start, because this is going to be one hell of an awesome ride!
- Ready for a fast-paced flexible work environment
- You have a valid EU work permit and live in The Netherlands (or are willing to relocate)