A startup doesn't know what dull and boring moments are. Everyday we work from early in the morning till late in the evening on the most complex and diverse problems. Our mission? Making 60 minutes the standard shipment time for packages around the world.
Being part of the Growth team at Packaly means that you constantly focus on expanding and improving our current operations both on Marketing and Operational level. You are the person controlling the teams directions and constantly improving the way we work. Together with development and the product team you make sure our sprints are up to date, controlled and giving us results to improve the business.
We offer all our positions the best care and the most responsibilities you can wish for. We believe that if you are an intern or a long-term member of the team you still got the knowledge and expertise to change the way Packaly operates every day. This should not be limited to boring spreadsheets and administrative work that makes you less happy day by day. Our core focus is too improve the way you work, improve your skillsets and get you ready to rumble.
Still triggered and interested to join the team? Lets continue!
These are your main responsibilities:
- You will work closely with our development team to implement the latest tools and tricks to grow Packaly and run tests to find out what works and what doesn't
- You run the growth department together with the founders team
- You contribute to the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment to metrics
- You are always on a quest to find better solutions to grow
- You participate in our discussions on product, architecture, growth and metrics
- You are the person responsible for all our growth marketing. You take leadership responsibility in what you do
Cool, you are still there? Bravo!
It's good to know what kind of culture we have at Packaly. We are a startup, which means that you just need to watch all seasons of Silicon Valley and you are up to date... No, just kidding. Here are 3 examples that probably will explain our culture best:
- We don't have a 9:00 till 17:00 mentality. Our CEO starts his day at 6:00 with a run, where our CTO starts his day at 9:30 with the standup from his living room when he is working from home. We don't mind working from home, just make sure that you don't miss your standup meeting at 9:30 or any other meeting that is planned for your day.
- It's 16:30, Monday afternoon and the sun is doing his thing pretty well today. Time to grab some cold beers from the fridge and join the rest of the team for a quick recap of the day, latest news or latest Netflix episodes that keep you busy at night. There is plenty of time to work over a day, we just want to make sure that you finish your tasks without a burnout!
- Last minute appointment with a friend, need to leave the office earlier than you expected? We don't take track of time, we take track of tasks.
Sounds pretty straightforward right? When you onboard to the team you will be handed all the information you need on a silver plate with your name on it... We call it: The Silver Notion Plate.
This is what we offer you:
- Open vacation policy. We don't mind how many days, just check with your team that the work still gets done. We do not count vacation days
- Free lunch, tea, coffee, snacks, soda or whatever you fancy!
- Working from home? No problem, just let your team know on time. We make sure that we are in the office when we have meetings. If not, let the team know a day before and feel free to work from home
- Relaxed, informal ways of working and sociable colleagues. Every week we have drinks with the other internationally oriented residents and there are plenty of events happening all year round
- A great network of influencers, potential lifetime friends, talented geeks and promoting connections
- Discount at our partners
- FREE SPOTIFY to listen to the Packaly Spotify Office tunes
- A monthly amount of good money on your bank account
- A great office in the center of Utrecht
- Great understand of: Adwords, Social (FB, Instagram, Instagram) Ads, HotJar, Optimizely, SEO
- You know everything about AB testing
- Designing is not unfamiliar: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch
- Analytics, got it: Google Analytics, Mixpanel
- Spreadsheets, you breath Google Spreadsheets and it's tables and scripts
- You are not dirty of writing some copy for our website
- Experience in a similar role or the drive to learn on the go
- You got excellent leadership skills and want to grow our marketing department
- Not a 9:00 to 17:00 mentality
- Enough rest before you start, because this is going to be one hell of an awesome ride!
- Ready for a fast-paced flexible work environment
- You have a valid EU work permit and live in The Netherlands (or are willing to relocate)