A startup doesn't know what doll and boring moments are. Everyday we work from early in the morning till late in the evening on the most complex and diverse problems. Our mission? Making 60 minutes the standard shipment time for packages around the world.
Being part of the development team means you are building on one of the most disrupting logistic platforms in The Netherlands right now.
We offer all our positions the best care and the most responsibilities you can wish for. We believe that if you are a member of the team you are able to change the way we operate every day. This should not be limited to boring bug fixes and administrative work that makes you less happy day by day. Our core focus is too improve the way you work, improve your skillsets and get you ready to rumble.
Still triggered and interested to join the team? Lets continue!
These are your main responsibilities:
- Together with our CTO, you brainstorm about new functionalities
- You create new features (backend and/or frontend)
- You improve code quality by making Unit Tests and E2E tests
- You are in charge of technical support
- You contribute to the operations team and data team on improving our data resources
- You help us on improving our technology stack, every day
- You are additionally experience with: Angular, Firebase, NodeJS, Ionic or ExpressJS
- Experience in front-end development is a must
- Not a 9:00 to 17:00 mentality
- Enough rest before you start, because this is going to be one hell of an awesome ride!
- Ready for a fast-paced flexible work environment
- You can start as soon as possible
- You have a valid EU work permit and already live in The Netherlands
Cool, you are still there? Bravo!
It's good to know what kind of culture we have at Packaly. We are a startup, which means that you just need to watch all seasons of Silicon Valley and you are up to date... No, just kidding. Here are 3 examples that probably will explain our culture best:
- We don't have a 9:00 till 17:00 mentality. Our CEO starts his day at 6:00 with a run, where our CTO starts his day at 9:30 with the standup from his living room when he is working from home. We don't mind working from home, just make sure that you don't miss your standup meeting at 9:30 or any other meeting that is planned for your day.
- It's 16:30, Monday afternoon and the sun is doing his thing pretty well today. Time to grab some cold beers from the fridge and join the rest of the team for a quick recap of the day, latest news or latest Netflix episodes that keep you busy at night. There is plenty of time to work over a day, we just want to make sure that you finish your tasks without a burnout!
- Last minute appointment with a friend, need to leave the office earlier than you expected? We don't take track of time, we take track of tasks.
Sounds pretty straightforward right? When you onboard to the team you will be handed all the information you need on a silver plate with your name on it... We call it: The Silver Notion Plate.
This is what we offer you:
- Open vacation policy. We don't mind how many days, just check with your team that the work still gets done. We do not count vacation days
- Free lunch, tea, coffee, snacks, soda or whatever you fancy!
- Relaxed, informal ways of working and sociable colleagues. Every week we have drinks with the other internationally oriented residents and there are plenty of events happening all year round
- A great network of influencers, potential lifetime friends, talented geeks and promoting connections
- FREE SPOTIFY to listen to the Packaly Spotify Office tunes
- €300,- internship compensation!
- A great office in the center of Utrecht