- How often do I get paid?
- We pay our Riders every second week for the deliveries done between the first Monday and the last Sunday of that period.
We send the money directly to your bank accounts on Monday and should appear on your bank statement the day after.
- How will my payment be calculated?
- As a bike courier, you get paid per delivery based on the distance, keeping in mind that there could be more than one delivery drop throughout your route, allowing you to make the most amount of money a route.
- What type of partnership agreements does Packaly offer?
- We aim to make it easier for bike couriers to join Packaly. Therefore, we offer two types of partnership agreements, through KVK and through Verloning.
- I am on the waiting list. How long do I have to wait?
- To allow a fair amount of deliveries for each of our Riders, we have created a waiting list for newly registered bike couriers. Unfortunately, we can’t give you an exact amount of time until you become a Rider. This depends on the number of deliveries within Amsterdam and the activities of other Riders.
- Are there any costs associated with registering as a bike courier in Amsterdam?
- To start riding with Packaly, there is a one-time purchase of Packaly’s gear, and you need to have your own bike and safety gear. It is important to know that we offer free replacement parts for our gear to make sure your on-demand and scheduled deliveries go smoothly.
- What do I need to do before becoming a bike courier?
- Before becoming a bike courier in Amsterdam, you need a Chamber of Commerce (KVK) number or a partnership agreement from Verloning employment agency, a bike, safety gear, a smartphone, and a great attitude. Keeping in mind that our Riders are the backbone of our last-mile solutions, therefore, our Riders’ support team is available 7 days Riders’ support team and we offer you free gear replacement.
- Do I need my own bike and gear?
- Yes, to become a bike courier, you do need your own bike and safety gear, but we do offer competitive discounts through our partnerships. You also need to get Packaly’s gear, a one-time purchase which we would later replace for you if it gets damaged.
- Whats it like being a bike courier in Amsterdam?
- As bike courier delivery service in Amsterdam, we want to make it as easy as possible for our Riders. We make sure the packages are ready at the stores, so our bike couriers never have to wait until the order is ready. In addition, you are the one who determines when you work. This gives you a lot of freedom and keeps it fun!
- How is delivering as a bike courier in Amsterdam?
- Working in the open air, while keeping your fitness and health in check. That’s one of the main reasons why a (side)job as a bike delivery in Amsterdam is so popular among our Riders.
As a result, you’ll travel fewer miles, but earn more money in less time. You’ll also be working for well-known brands, which makes you the showcase and extension of the big players in the sector.
- Becoming a bike courier in Amsterdam with Packaly?
- Packaly is a bike courier delivery service in Amsterdam and more than 35 other cities. Our services are aimed at providing a sustainable solution for companies who want to deliver to their customers in a fast and sustainable way. A job as a bicycle courier in the capital with Packaly is more lucrative than delivering food, because we combine several orders into one and you have no order pick-up waiting time.
You can be part of it! As a bike courier in Amsterdam you will deliver directly from stores to the customers’ doors.